Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

About Connor

      My name Connor Brobst. I was born in San Jose, California, and I am currently fourteen years old.

      I have never gardened before, but I have eaten garden grown foods. My Grandmother has a garden in her back yard which she uses to grow vegetables like onions and lettuce. She also grows fruits like lemons and tomatoes which she uses in our salads. I remember her using only her garden vegetables to create salads and therefore cut down costs on groceries. I only tried gardening once, but I gave up after my extensive failure. I tried to plant radishes because I was told they would grow the fastest, but the radishes were a lost cause. I tried to water the radishes daily, but the reason they died was not because they did not get enough water. It was because it got too much. It was probably during this time that the radishes died when drowned them. It is also worth mentioning that during this time I bought an Xbox and that was most likely the reason for my radish's downfall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment